a Depressing NSV :[

Options
So, I bought a bra that was size 36DD well, the 36 was wayy too tight on me. I wore it anyway and I looked horrible. I decided not to wear it until I lost a little bit of weight- that was decided last month. I put it on and the 36 part felt great! Like, perfect! But sadly... I am not longer a DD... it's huge on me! I think I may even be a C now :/ I'm happy but depressed all at the same time, this is such a nice bra that I bought from Victoria's secret too D:

Replies

• yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I feel ya my F's are now DDDs and they seem to be getting smaller ... sucks I loved my boobs
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    no more buying expensive bras while working on weight loss. ;) we all go through it! it's a good thing!
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i'm waiting for this affect! it seems like that's the last place i lose from...well, there and my belly : (
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    no more buying expensive bras while working on weight loss. ;) we all go through it! it's a good thing!

Tell me about it! Haha
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options
    I'm kinda jealous you have this problem. If I lose weight in my boobs, I just won't have any
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Hi add that NSV last night ~ I went to buy a new bra...my old one was 42 D and my new one is 38 C
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i cant wait for my boobs to get small!!!
  • 37mom
    37mom Posts: 74
    Options
    Oh sheesh....maybe I shouldn't lose weight..if i do I wont have any boobs!!!LOL!!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Totally know how you feel!!! I breastfed my son for a year, then stopped, then lost a bunch of weight. And it was like someone just let the air out of my girlies! I literally cried, and it took a while for me to get over the shock. And it didn't help that my chest was the first place I started losing fat from. Took a while for everything to catch up. Now I am proportioned and back to the bra size I was in high school, but I totally liked the bigger chest that came with breastfeeding and being heavier, to be honest! But I have found that chest exercises have done wonders for giving the ol' chesties a good lift ;)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking i hope the stop soon! I am the cup size i was when i weighed 130 a few years ago and i am 17 lbs from that. All i know is not to stop dieting because i gain on the bottom first which mean i will become even more uneven that i have been.
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 36DD and am not at a 34D which I am not complaining about at all. Once you get into the doubles it is so hard to find a good bra that doesn't cost $50! So now I can finally go to a regular store like Kohl's and pick up nice bras for $25. Plus the bigger the bra the uglier they seem to get! They will have no form or just be plain without and design. Just because our boobs are big doesn't mean we don't still want to wear sexy bras! I was actually happy when mine got smaller and I have always loved having large boobs. Of course D's are nothing to scoff at. I would be perfectly happy if my boobs stayed a D, of course the number can continue to go down because that just means that your bust around is getting smaller, not your boobs themselves. So hooray for saving money by having smaller boobs haha.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My condolences for your loss. this kind of new always breaks my heart:tongue:
  • pittielover23
    Options
    I have lost a ton in my boobs too! I was almost overflowing out of my C, and now the C might be a little big :( I was always a B before I got all fat n'stuff, so I have a feeling I am heading back there.

My boobs are the first things to go.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Yeah I wish my moobs (man boobs) will shrink! Lol
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda jealous you have this problem. If I lose weight in my boobs, I just won't have any

Amen, me either.
  • disneyval
    disneyval Posts: 18
    Options
    I've lost there as well but with a surprising result - my mammoth cysts which were so painful I would yelp when I bumped them have shrunk down to almost nothing and no longer hurt. Yay!!!!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    I mean, I knew they were going to shrink because they are most made of fat- but I am not even half way done with my weight loss!!! At this rate, I'll be an A before I know it! D:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Yeah I wish my moobs (man boobs) will shrink! Lol

Ha! My hubby hates his moobs and is working hard on losing them.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

sucks, doesn't it? I went from a 38C to a 34.........A. oh well, at least they arent hanging or saggy! they couldn't they aren't there lol!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've almost nothing left now! Didnt have a whole lot to begin with - a B if I was lucky and now i am barely an A.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!