Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivation pals

bwaits07
bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
I'm looking for determined friends who we can motivate each other to be healthier and fit. I am still getting use to this app. I have used this app about over a year ago and stopped but I have been doing real good about keeping up with it. So if your determined to do this with me please add me as a friend.

Replies

• bwaits07
    And also if you want to keep up with each other success and motivate each other through snapchat my user is bwaits07 so you can add me.
  • SamathaDain
    SamathaDain Posts: 17 Member
    I'm also starting back up with MFP. Adding you as a friend. I could also use some motivation.
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    I could use some motivational pals too. I'll add you both, if you don't mind.
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    I on here alot and always post lots of motivation
  • slrstarr7
    slrstarr7 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started this and still getting used to the app....so far I am exceeding my weekly goal so I am real happy....lifting weights helps since muscles burn more calories and for many hours after lifting weights

• catscal
    catscal Posts: 2 Member
    I have just started also and could do with some motivation :)
  • Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    I just recently started using MFP again! Feel free to add me!
  • sananguiano
    sananguiano Posts: 1 Member
    Very new here, need the motivation to get back in shape. I am at the heaviest in my life!
  • jemarshall12
    jemarshall12 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Sananguiano and everyone, I am very new to this as well. I understand fully what you mean! We are off to a good start just by being here...we all can do this! Add me if you would like... check out BODY UNDER CONSTRUCTION on FB!
  • ELL1977
    ELL1977 Posts: 15 Member
    Getting started again here too. Add me.
  • _JustNate_
    _JustNate_ Posts: 68 Member
    Can we send noods on snapchat? Lol. Jk. Never had it.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Welcome to add me, I am on daily.
  • ontosinc297
    ontosinc297 Posts: 43 Member
    Just started here as well. Being accountable and seeing everyone else succeed is pretty big motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • bwaits07
    _JustNate_ wrote: »
    Can we send noods on snapchat? Lol. Jk. Never had it.

Please no nudes
  • princesstami11
    princesstami11 Posts: 7 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me as well! :blush:
  • mariahh323
    mariahh323 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! Just got back to the gym today and looking for some girlfriends for some motivation etc
  • kaitlinteeter
    kaitlinteeter Posts: 13 Member
    I'd like to get in on this! Motivation is incredibly important to make great changes! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • I need some support too. Feel free to add :)
  • bwaits07
    Thank yall for the requests. I love seeing people's progress
  • bangingiron
    bangingiron Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add me. :)