Lunch??

Options
cclay0813
cclay0813 Posts: 5 Member
Could anyone give my some ideas on small lunches I can take to work. Thing is that I'm very picky and absolutely do not like eggs or spinach. I usually eat grilled chicken, yogurt, rice cakes, cheese. I need help.

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    How about a salad with your grilled chicken on it? You could also add a bit of cheese, small pieces of dried fruits, or nuts for variety.
    How about whole wheat tortilla wraps? They are easy to prepare the night before. I always wrap them in Al foil.
    Double whatever you eat for dinner and take the leftovers for lunch the next day.

70044776.png
  • cclay0813
    Options
    I do eat a salad every once in a while but I never seem to get full unless I use a lot of meat or eat a lot of crackers with it...the wrap idea sounds like a plan. Thank you.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Whatever you had for dinner the night before? I pack my lunch most days. Steak, chicken, lean pork, veggies, yogurt, apples, cheese, etc.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    If you have problems feeling full try eating more proteins. Cheeses, nuts and chicken are all super proteins! Do you like yogurt? Light and Fit has some good flavor drinks, and if you are lactose free Kefir drinks are fine too.
  • cclay0813
    Options
    I'm just starting this, this is actually the first time I've been on this app so I'm trying to figure out some things I can eat, and yes I love yogurt thank ya'll.
  • tracymoore678
    tracymoore678 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Roasted butternut, beetroot, red onion and a little low fat feta cheese. Literally been eating this all week for lunch with a little balsamic vinegar drizzled over. Delicious
  • JGilchrist23
    JGilchrist23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I struggle to eat enough leafy greens as I find them so unfilling and bland but I have started to chop the leaves roughly with scissors and then mix in some cous cous (100g), tuna (60g), cherry tomatoes (handful) and feta cheese (40g) and it all mixes up into a more "solid" sort of salad, if you know what I mean, as the chopped salad leaves mix up well with the cous cous. I throw it all in a tupper in the morning and leave it out the fridge until my lunch as I don't like cold salad and that comes to about 450cals max. Delicious and filling!
  • lkokot
    lkokot Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was going to recommend a spinach cobb salad, but I guess that's not an option.

How about some other salad type with about 4oz of chicken breast and maybe some tofu instead of hardboiled eggs?