I'm trying!!

Options
Hey guys! I'm 38 and have been overweight most of my adult life. I've recently peaked at over 200lbs, the heaviest I've ever been and I'm only 5'2"! I've been logging for 10 days and am finally realizing after all this time how I ended up here. I had horrible eating habits, I can't believe the calories I was taking in even though I felt like I wasn't eating much. I've lost 4lbs already and am feeling more motivated than I have in years! I'm so excited to get healthy & feel good! Add me, I want lots of friends (all ages and sizes welcome) to share this journey with!

Replies

• EleanorLynn1989
    EleanorLynn1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing when I started logging my food. Good luck! You'll eventually get there.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It really opens your eyes when you use this site and start logging calories. I used to use the food database and see how many calories the foods I used to eat were. Good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do it. Check out the Success Stories forum. There are a lot of truly inspiring posts on there.
  • levinerjodi
    levinerjodi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! Congrats on starting to get healthier! I sent you a friend request. We are same height & weight almost. :)