Getting started...AGAIN!

Options
Trying to get back on track again. Was on around 6 months ago and for the short amount of time I was here, it helped keep me motivated. Goal to lose 20 lbs in 5 months.

Replies

• mmmx392076
    mmmx392076 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You took the first step in the right direction. Asking for friends is what has kept me going. 20lbs is nothing in 5 months you got this. You can do this. Feel free to add me so we can help each other out.
  • lindsayp79
    lindsayp79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was off track for a few months myself. Its def hard getting back, but so worth it. Having friends to support you is a huge help! You've got this!
  • mgeeq
    mgeeq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Nitram! I'm also returning to MFP after being off for a couple of years. I also have a goal to lose 20 pounds in 5 months. How are you planning to do it? I'm trying to be more consistent about logging what I eat. I think it helps me by being conscious about what choices I make. I'm also going to exercise more this time around. We *can* do this!
  • Nitram1994
    Nitram1994 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! I turn 40 in May and a 20 lb loss is my half way mark. Good luck to us all
  • qadvertisingsj
    qadvertisingsj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on the same plan n goal
    I'm going to track my food every day even if I know I went over my calorie budget
  • donnamclarke61
    donnamclarke61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turning 55 this year and need to get 25 lbs off and need to keep it off. Making time for eating right is my problem and I am always over on my calories. Hoping by making a commitment to eating right I can get back on track.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    The holidays are just evil. I gained weight over indulging in yummy foods and drinks...alas, it's time to get back on track.
  • cjjoly1952
    cjjoly1952 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I back here again too. I had shoulder surgery back in the summer followed by three months of therapy. Two weeks after therapy ended I was in a horrific car accident. I didn't have any life threatening injuries but was badly bruised and had broken bones. Finally I am mostly healed but the inactivity and pity party eating have me at a good 20 pounds overweight.
    Need daily support and hope I may find some here.
  • iluvbep
    iluvbep Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looking to lose around 30lbs by June. It's tough but we can do it!!
  • SuperC_sa
    SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im also back after a while awol! :) feel free to add me.
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after a while feel free to add me good to know different tips
  • dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am new here but I am looking to lose 30lbs by June. Feel free to add me