Do you have 30+ lbs to lose? Did you just lose weight and ar

Options
not sure if this is where i would post this: but i am looking for more buddies...
i'm 5'7'' with a current goal weight of 160 that leaves me with 30 lbs to lose right now...
im hoping to be at 185 by my bday in a month...
ive been at the same weight (190) for about a month now,
although i am Overweight i do not think i look that BIG

just looking for motivating friends with similar goals.

Replies

• ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    that is a deff goal you can get to for your birthday! I'll add you! :D
  • karen0201
    karen0201 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am hoping to lose a couple stone before my holiday in October, i hope its achievable.. So far I have lost 12lbs (it says 6lbs, i dont know how to change that, I put the wrong starting weight in :S )

I too will add you, hope we all achieve our goals :) X
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's so great to see motivated people on this site....I just joined and my goal is to lose 35 lbs. I'm currently weigh 180. I'm trying to lose at least 5 lbs a month. You can certainly reach your goal!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :smile:
    It's always good to have more motivation.
  • Flwrsme
    Flwrsme Posts: 39
    Options
    I'll add you :smile:
    It's always good to have more motivation.

Mios3 is a great friend to have. =) I will add you too. And we are acutally pretty similar in size and goal.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are already my friend :) But I thought I'd share my story. I started at 178 and am currently at 135 (137 on a bad day lol). I've got about 10 more pounds to lose to be at my goal. I started back in October but i've taken a few breaks here and there and experimented with different diets. I'll tell ya right now the HCG is a no go! But anyone is more than welcome to add me :) Support is always great along this journey :) And good luck to you and everyone else! YOU CAN DO IT!