UK friends?

Options
Looking for more people to join my fitness journey. Ive put on the lbs and hope to lose them while get myself a bit fitter. I'm 31 years old, single mother to 3 children, work part time in a call centre and run my own small business from home so constantly busy! I have started off with a wee fitness DVD and starting to jog with my daughter, it's slow but has me moving! My biggest issue is snacking and eating out of sheer greed!

Replies

• toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK, I've been there always feeling hungry and it took me a while for it to click that healthy choices full of fibre and goodness fill you up and fight off the hunger, as well as being low calorie wise plus full of goodness. You can add me I'm looking for new friends in the UK too.

Sarah x
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    North east uk add me
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm from the uk feel free to add me .
  • CaptainCBooth
    CaptainCBooth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Manchester. Been struggling lately. Feel free to add me.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    North West. Add me!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm in the UK (Bucks). I work in Elderly Nursing/Dementia/End of Life care so often have very odd eating habits lol. Working on losing my last 7-14lbs and improving my overall fitness levels. Fell feel to add me and GL to you. You might find you enjoy Leslie Sansone walking at home (found on youtube for free) easy to slot into busy lifestyles and require little space.
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm a 36 year old single mum to 1 gorgeous girly aged 16 months. Piled on the lbs after she was born and recently decided they've got to go!!! I'm in the East Midlands & also looking for friends on here so feel free to add me :)
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ... snacking and portion size are my biggest enemies lol :D