How I lost 30+ lbs in 10 weeks!

Options
Honestly, my fitness pal helped me accomplish one of my biggest lifetime goals. Right around this time last year I really got into healthy living hardcore. MY MAIN TRICKS were cutting carbs. Literally.... Not an once. No breads, pastas, French fries, I know it's a fact that you need carbs to live a healthy life... But my belly seemed to have enough carbs stored up to keep me going... For a while

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Great that you found something that works for you. Good job!
  • southportmom2fab5
    southportmom2fab5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When you know better, you do better. Sounds like you found your plan of action. Way to go!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome. Congrats on your new lifestyle :)
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Brillant job feel free to add me
  • Miss_Mabee
    Miss_Mabee Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh that is so awesome! Congratulations! There are going to be some carb lovers who won't wanna hear it but all our bodies work differently and I am like you that I feel much better with less carbs in my diet. I slim down so fast when I cut them out! And the bloated/tired feeling goes away :) I am so happy for you!
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hey, if it works for you, good on ya! I could never totally give up carbs, but to each their own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!