Quest is giving away 2 free bars! (New recipe 2016)

Options
katieclon
katieclon Posts: 43 Member
edited January 2016 in Food and Nutrition
I saw Quest post on their Instagram that since lots of people disliked their new formula, they reformulated it again. If you go to their Instagram, click the link in their profile to get 2 free bars of your choice. I just wanted to pass along the good news. Who doesn't like free stuff!?

Here's their Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/questnutrition/

And this should be the direct link to the free bars. You just have to click their first photo. http://like2b.uy/questnutrition

Replies

• kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    THanks for sharing but I can't see a link to get 2 free bars. Am I missing something?
  • katieclon
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hmm well it should be near the top of their Instagram page! Their username is @questnutrition

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post links. Haha. Try this one... And then click on the first photo
    http://like2b.uy/questnutrition
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
  • katieclon
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
    Welcome! :)

• pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    kristafb wrote: »
    THanks for sharing but I can't see a link to get 2 free bars. Am I missing something?

http://quest.to/wehearyou
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • karwowski1992
    karwowski1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saw this and was so happy because they used to be my fave.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Eh it doesn't work for me I get an error for my address (use only numbers or letters, which is what I'm doing). Bummer.
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Got my two free bars on the way. I wasn't familiar with their old recipe so I'm excited to try it.
  • katieclon
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Eh it doesn't work for me I get an error for my address (use only numbers or letters, which is what I'm doing). Bummer.
    It was doing that for me too at first. I ended up switching "Dr" to actually spelling out "Drive," and it worked. So try spelling out drive, avenue, road, street, or whatever if you haven't already!
  • katieclon
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Holy crap that was not a good IG account to peek at when hungry. Confirmed it actually works and apparently they'll be sending me some cookies n cream and chocolate cookie dough mmmm nomnomonom

For those sceptical or having a hard time finding it (I did and I was sceptical) just click on the red circle image for the post and link directly is http://quest.to/wehearyou

Rs30Guv.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the freebies @katieclon !

No problem at all! I'm glad you were able to get your free bars :)

• katieclon
    Options
    Dreysander wrote: »
    Thanks for posting! Got my two free bars on the way. I wasn't familiar with their old recipe so I'm excited to try it.
    I've been eating them for a week, and they're my new obsession. I can't imagine them getting any better, so I'm super excited!
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Holy crap that was not a good IG account to peek at when hungry. Confirmed it actually works and apparently they'll be sending me some cookies n cream and chocolate cookie dough mmmm nomnomonom

For those sceptical or having a hard time finding it (I did and I was sceptical) just click on the red circle image for the post and link directly is http://quest.to/wehearyou

Rs30Guv.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the freebies @katieclon !

Hell yes!!! The link also worked for me and I'm in Australia and they are sending here as well!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll try. If they're better perhaps I'll switch back to them. I don't have high hopes.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this; it worked for me. I haven't had a Quest bar in forever, I just have one old bar in the glove compartment in my car. I used to hoard boxes of them. The new recipe wasn't terrible taste-wise, but I did fall out of love with them and fast.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    katieclon wrote: »
    It was doing that for me too at first. I ended up switching "Dr" to actually spelling out "Drive," and it worked. So try spelling out drive, avenue, road, street, or whatever if you haven't already!

Lol exactly. I live in a drive too... that's how I got it to work. So weird.

Also they sent me an email with the same offer today.
  • katieclon
    Options
    katieclon wrote: »

Lol exactly. I live in a drive too... that's how I got it to work. So weird.

Also they sent me an email with the same offer today.

I just got an email too! I wonder if we can redeem it twice. Lol!
  • blondie_mfp
    blondie_mfp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    thanks! :smile:

FYI, it only worked on my cell phone, not on my computer.
  • lkokot
    lkokot Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Those look pretty good; can't wait to get them! Thnx!
  • nonrg
    nonrg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    two bars coming my way, thanks for the heads up!