Need motivation buddies!

Options
CrimsonRavyne
CrimsonRavyne Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hihi! I've been up and down my entire life and recently regained the last 40 pounds I managed to lose over the last year so it's time to get back on the horse and make this happen :D

I need to lose around 100-120 pounds to be back in my ideal range so I've got a good way to go T.T Most of my friends have quit the app so I'm looking for some new, active friends that are going to help keep me motivated! If you happen to like video games, kittens, tea, or cupcakes -- bonus :o

Replies

• prettyeyez55
    prettyeyez55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi!! i feel your pain! i gained back a lot of the weight i lost! and my friends refuse to use the app! do you have a fitbit? we can keep each other motivated!
  • CrimsonRavyne
    Options
    I don't have a Fitbit but I use an Apple Watch. I wonder if we can find any apps that work on both? I'll start poking around the interwebs and see what I can find. Adding you too!
  • bbecker317
    bbecker317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had my share of challenges with weight loss as well. Last year I was doing real good and then I gave up. Renewed my efforts in December and I am still trucking along but I can always use some and give some encouragement!!
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. I just quite smoking and gained over 10 pounds. I know that does not sound like a lot, but when you add that to all the weight I gained from over eating and not exercising. I will do what I can to help you stay motivated. Good luck and just remember "You are stronger than you think"!
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have had a number of false starts over the last year, but I'm looking to now get back into things... I'm 4 days in now of exercise and food logging, and feeling amazing right now.
    Definitely would love to find some motivation partners!
    First thing I did was make a list of 5 short term goals (for the week) -- well on the way of those, and then I'll reset at the end of the week, I'd be happy to share (actually, I posted it on my timeline) if you want.
  • CrimsonRavyne
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sharing your stories with me and for all the adds! The messages I'm getting are kind and I'm definitely excited about having some new friends on here :)
  • mjaustin45
    mjaustin45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been on a roller coaster ride also. I had lost about 20 pounds doing a fun little weight loss challenge with my co-workers and then I switched departments and gained alot of it back. Then I had a baby about 5 months ago. So it is time to get back at it. Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other!
  • imonfirex727
    imonfirex727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I know how that feels! I've been see-sawing the same 10 pounds for the past year, and this month I've started to buckle down again in trying to get my weight and life in general back on track. I'm in the same boat as you in needing to lose 100-110 lb to be at my ideal weight, and I've been wanting more friends here too! Looking forward to seeing your updates! Anyone else feel free to add me as well! :p
  • lajeffery
    lajeffery Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I have over 75 lbs to loose! Between medications and getting over pneumonia, I'm finding it hard to stay motivated. I have a Fitbit and would love to have friends on this journey. Please add me! :smile:
  • CrimsonRavyne
    Options
    Added, added, and aaaaaadded. We're all about to be motivating like mad up in here ^.^
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you are!
  • lrubio2016
    lrubio2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new and ready to go!
  • CrimsonRavyne
    Options
    Wewt wewt friend requests are on the way :D
  • suthers82
    suthers82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some more motivational partners, been hitting this 15 days in a row now. Need to keep it going.
  • kimberly12779
    kimberly12779 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm totally down to be motivation buds!! There will be ups and downs, the important thing is to keep moving!!
  • CrimsonRavyne
    Options
    Yay! Adding adding adding stiiiiill. This is fun ^.^