26 year old mommy in indiana needing a ladies support group! who is with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• KingaKapas
    KingaKapas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh I hear you! I have a 1 year old and my wedding is in November!! Trying to tone up and lose a little weight by then! Has anyone tried the Kayla Itsines BBG program??
  • AFrantz24
    AFrantz24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Kayla Itsines BBG workouts for about a month and I love them! You can really feel a difference after two weeks. I highly recommend her workout plan!
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    KingaKapas wrote: »
    Oh I hear you! I have a 1 year old and my wedding is in November!! Trying to tone up and lose a little weight by then! Has anyone tried the Kayla Itsines BBG program??

I've been doing it since the spring and I've had great results, The workouts are all pretty basic moves that I was familiar with but the program is helpful because it's so prescriptive and you just need to follow it without having to do a lot of planning. It will definitely help with toning.

• labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all I'm a little older than most of you lol. I'm 35, no children looking to lose weight and tone back up. I broke my back this past year and with pain, inability to move, and bad eating gained weight. Could always use encouragement. Add me if you'd like.
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 29 mother of three, and also from Indiana :smile:
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indiana, feel free to add me!