Finally well and ready to start moving again.

Options
I have been sick since the week before Thanksgiving. I have gone through various stages of just feeling congested to full on sore throat and fever. I have been tired on most days so all I have done is warm my sofa. I did keep up with my small group training but was moving at half speed. I am feeling better! After numerous CBCs, an endoscopy, rounds of prednesone and antibiotics I am happy to say no abnormalities were found and my white blood cell count is back to normal. I can't tell you what a relief this is. I was scheduled to see a hematologist at a cancer center this Friday! I have cancelled my appointment and feel ready to tackle my 5 pound weight gain ( and muscle loss) due to holidays and inactivity. It is so cold! Even here in Atlanta. So, my plan is to start indoor walking or hop on my spin bike as well as give it my all in group training. Oh, of course I must start tracking my eating behaviors. Looking forward to meeting others on this site.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, glad you are on the mend. We can all use a little support. Feel free to add me!
  • maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again after an injury and then the holidays. Feel free to add me as well