Free Beachbody on demand

Options
https://www.beachbody.co.uk/product/fitness_programs/on-demand-workout-videos.do?code=SEMB_BOD_GOOGLE_UK&utm_campaign=UK|Google_Brand_Beachbody%20On-Demand_Main_Alpha&utm_term=freebeachbody&gclid=Cj0KEQiA_fy0BRCwiLaQ5-iFgpwBEiQA884sOersTO45FrOAp51-BeWzTp9lXn1B1r6SBVqo4uaDVQ4aAncb8P8HAQ

30 day free trial, anyone used it? how hard is it to cancel? and is it any good?

Replies

• fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I buy the DVDs. Can't say about the on demand, but I love the workouts that I've done so far - T25 and most of body beast.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    looks like its just for the UK.since it will charge you GBP if you dont cancel. not sure if they have this for the us or other countries so cant say. never used beach body
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi there Ms. Dawn. It's really a streaming service that has full length series of their older videos, sneak peeks of newer ones, and even some stream only workouts called BOD exclusive to go with their "challenge du jour" monthly challenge. If you bought any of the newer DVD's, it will give you a full stream of that series in your "purchased programs" section. I think it's good for those who are on the go alot and especially those who wonder what a particular workout program is about. Let's say you wanna try Turbo Fire but on the fence about purchasing it, get the free 30 day subscription, do it for 30 days (Turbo Fire is one of the workouts that come with the standard full streaming service), and if you love it, keep it, if you don't, cancel. The newer workouts usually have one or two full streaming videos to give you an idea of what they're about and if you'd like doing them everyday. I find it very useful in this instance. I'm not sure if its easy to cancel or not because I still have my subscription. LMBO. Thats the only place I can't help you, but otherwise continue to do your research on it and see if you dig it. Hope this helps. :0)
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's relatively easy to cancel. If you decide you don't want to continue with it, you just have to call them to cancel before the first 30 days are up. If you decide to subscribe, you can still cancel at anytime with just a phone call. Along with the sneak peaks, challenge du jour, and any of your purchased programs, there are also full programs available on BOD as well that are included in your subscription. As well, with her sneak peaks, which is usually 1 workout from a program, it gives you a chance to get a taste of the different programs available. I'm currently doing P90X3, all on demand. Hope that helps. Any other questions, feel free to ask!
  • gtm5
    gtm5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bought the t25 videos and it automatically signed me up for on demand. Because of this, I was able to start streaming the t25 workouts the same day and I have been streaming them since. The dvd's have arrived but I really have no use for them because the streaming service is so much easier for me. I actually think I may loan the actual dvd's to a family member since I stream them.
  • HorrorGeekLiz
    HorrorGeekLiz Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've used it (in the U.S.) and it's actually pretty handy. Great way to try out the videos without having to buy them. I didn't cancel when the free trail was over, but I'm sure it is easy. After the trial was over, they charged me $40 for 3 months. That's really the same price as a no-frills gym membership and since I have access to so many of them, it's easy to mix it up. They don't have more than one video for the latest and greatest workouts (read: the newest fad) but there's access to the entire set of the older ones.
  • mmteixeira
    mmteixeira Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am rotating workouts from the 21 Day Fix, P90 and PiYo and having Beachbody on Demand is so much quicker than constantly switching DVD discs. They also now have many of the programs available on there without purchasing them - P90X3 is one I know is available for all On Demand users regardless of whether or not you pruchased it separately (at least it has been since December).