Staying motivated

Options
The hardest thing for me is staying motivated. I go through periods where I am doin really well and then I break the good habits. How do you stay motivated enough to stay consistent to reach your goals? Help!

Thanks,
Kelly

Replies

• techpubchick
    techpubchick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I am actually am looking for an "accountability" partner. I am prone to put myself last and that means my exercise too. I am looking for a buddy where we can keep each other going.
  • csupernova88
    csupernova88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's me too! I'm on a good streak now and I really want to keep going. My body feels so much better when I exercise
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I agree! The first month or so is the easiest for me, I'm 100% into it. Then I start losing weight, and am happy, but because I'm happy I forget that I need to keep going! 100+ to lose, so I'm working on it! Accountability partners can be good, but its hard to find one. My friends won't do it because we want to remain friends lol, and my husband won't do it because he has to live with me. :) Maybe that is why trainers are so awesome. They are both trainer and accountability. But who has $$ for that!

Good luck girls! We are all on the same boat! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • DeservingGirl
    DeservingGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can make a little group were we can keep each other accountable!