Motivation Needed!!!

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm not new to Myfitnesspal, however, this has been the most consistent I have been since I've first signed up. Since I've had my son, almost two years ago, I've put on so much weight. I promised myself 2016 would be different and I will make the needed changes. I'm just looking for people to befriend to help motivate me to meet my goals of eating healthier, working out, and losing weight and I'll do the same.

Replies

• crystalwenner1
    crystalwenner1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! If you want you can add me I'm not sure on how to add people! You have the right mind set 2016 will be the year to a healthier you!!! Stay strong! You got this!!!
  • sxysmilz
    sxysmilz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • mahoniaroses
    mahoniaroses Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way -- years of trying to control my weight and I've gotten nowhere. 2016 is going to be the year of change! Hopefully getting involved in the community is going to hold me more accountable.
  • geneisha88
    geneisha88 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey guys!! Yep, I totally agree, I'm all about my fitness for 2016 I don't need to lose weight it's just my BELLY! It's really getting to me now so I've decided to keep on with the exercises and eating less fatty foods but motivation is very much needed at times as it's easy to fall off track. So I'm here to help you and you help me?! Let's get motivated ladies xx
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I don't have a lot of weight that I want to lose 12lbs but it's the hardest dang
  • itsup2memi
    itsup2memi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    2016 is the year for you and you and me. Lets do this together!
  • bangingiron
    bangingiron Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm here to motivate and be motivated. Feel free to add me
  • oscarv0121
    oscarv0121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! We believe in you. :)
  • eblarios
    eblarios Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are here to motivate each other no matter what our goals. Just turning 40 and I need all the help I can get as well. Feel free to add me, I'm just starting too.