a Depressing NSV :[

Options
2»

Replies

• MissMichellemybelle
    MissMichellemybelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda jealous you have this problem. If I lose weight in my boobs, I just won't have any

Amen, me either.

Haha! Im in the same boat girls. 36A here. There's not much to lose there, yikes!
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options
    I'm kinda jealous you have this problem. If I lose weight in my boobs, I just won't have any

sucks, doesn't it? I went from a 38C to a 34.........A. oh well, at least they arent hanging or saggy! they couldn't they aren't there lol!

I'm starting with an A so I really have nowhere to go lol
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    boobs???? WHat are those???? OH yeah those things that USED to sit where my bra now lays!!!! Yeah as you can tell they're pretty much nonexistent for me:sad:
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 10 lbs and I swear I think most of it has been in my boobage area. I didnt do measurements but after 5 kids and nursing them all and I was like a 38DDD.. they are deflating a bit.. It is definately noticable there.
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    I totally feel your pain!! Since I started dating my bf a little over 6 months ago i had been buying sexy bras and panties to wear i've spent in the hundres of dollars on cute stuff that i felt good in and now i feel good but i've lost a large amount of my boobs! I told my bf i thought my boobs were looking smaller and that my roommate even commented on it and now he busts me for it!

But it is a NSV though I agree defintiely depressing!!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    D: Well, it's better than having just fatty boobs, you know? I'd rather take small boobs that are mostly actually boobs than boobs made out of fat!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Same here, that's the first place it went away... My comfortable 36b's are now 34-36 nearly b playtex... Great job on the weight loss though!!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose some of my boobage!
  • buckyteeth
    buckyteeth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just try a different brand. I lost weight, my 40D had my boobs flopping around. I went to a different brand and VOILA!, I was a 38DD. Who knew???? Just keep trying different brands until you find one that works for you. They don't even have to be expensive....an outlet store will work. But make sure you try EACH AND EVERY ONE on.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I was a 42DD and am now a 38DD
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Oh, I feel your pain.

Prepregnancy, I was about a B. Loved being that size. I could push 'em up, let 'em down, and they were good for any occasion.

Enter postpregnancy breastfeeding: D. Which was awesome, I liked them. The boy loved them, and they did their job very well.

So when I started running again, while breastfeeding, I figured I'd have a cushion, and maybe could keep my awesome boobs yet lose weight.

Nope. Shrunk down to a full C, and the poor girlies already look deflated and sad. And we're still nursing. I shudder to think what they'll get down to once she weans.. Oh, well, I never liked big boobs, anyway. Right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!