Replies

• angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ill be havin some sex, thats all.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm single. I'll probably just pick up a few things on clearance the day after.
  • kelly18626
    kelly18626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be flying to San Antonio to visit my daughter in the army. Spending the week there. And hubby will be with me too.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,977 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching the mid-season premiere of The Walking Dead. We may cook some steaks earlier that day.
  • PunkRockChris
    PunkRockChris Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ill be havin some sex, thats all.

Valentine's Day goals...
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Our wedding is exactly eight weeks and two days after Valentine's Day.
    Safe to say, we'll be too broke to bother with it this year.
    So.
    Deadpool & The Walking Dead! :D
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nothing much...we don't ever go out because it's basically amateur hour and the restaurants...even the nice ones are so busy that the food quality goes down and there's no real ambiance anyway. All in all, it's a made up Hallmark holiday and all kind of cheesy.

My wife and I love each other every day and routinely do special things for each other and take special outings...I don't need some phony made up holiday to tell me to buy something nice for my wife...it's lame.

At most I might prepare something a little more extravagant at home than usual and we'll probably sit on the patio if it's nice and enjoy a whiskey and a good cigar together.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    No plans yet.
    Usually we make a special dinner at home.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    I might try making Bacon-Chocolate Shot Glasses

IMG_2941_Fotor.jpg

• TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'll be relaxing over dinner in a cabin with my husband and about 10 other people after a day of skiing and snowshoeing in Yosemite. It's an annual outing that we love.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    im single so ill probably eat chocolate and chips alone maybe ill make myself something nice