Geeky gamer girl looking for new friends to join this epic and perilous journey!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Totally a geek here. Avid gamer, mystery and sci fi reader, science documentary binger, cartoon lover, and a plethora of other nerdy and geeky things connoisseur. I'm also getting a PhD in forensic psychology. I'm open to adding friends.
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm pretty into video games (which you could probably tell from my handle, haha). I also like anime/manga, and have been reading ASoIaF. I'm open to anyone who wants to add me. Let's be friends!
  • ohsnapjulie
    ohsnapjulie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Geek girl to the core! Would love to make some new MFP friends! I am a designer, and focus mainly on nerdy things - Harry Potter, Star Wars, anything Marvel or DC, etc. Feel free to add me! =) You can also find me at www.facebook.com/HeroesLounge719
  • sissy0107
    sissy0107 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi guys !
    My name is Cyrielle, I'm french and pretty geeky too, i'm a tv show addict but also spend most of my free time gaming, although since i started insanity a month back my gaming time turned into recovering time ^^.
    I'm not a scientist, i love science math and knowledge in general, still i'm working as a hostess in a french fast food chain serving customers but also taking care of little one's birthday parties :smiley:.
    Hope you'll add me as i'm looking to be more active on mfp and that starts with having a few friends ^^.
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    @tomteboda Another WoW player, awesome! It's like finding a unicorn these days for me XD

@Drama74 Dang, I knew I was doing something wrong with pet battles LOL

@squeeeyk Ok that is a really cool PHD to get and definitely something I could nerd over hehe Sending an add your way :smiley:

@Remilia_Scarlet The more geeks the merrier! Shocked at how many of you awesome folk are still coming out the woodwork XD Sending a request :smile:

@ohsnapjulie Hehe sounds like our geek loves are pretty similar, how're you feeling about the new Star Wars movie? Excited, hesitant? Either way adding you :smiley:

@sissy0107 Dang, how is Insanity going? It's on my bucket list of things to do but I'm not gonna lie, pretty sure it'd kill me right now XD
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    FitGeekery wrote: »
    @tomteboda Another WoW player, awesome! It's like finding a unicorn these days for me XD

@Drama74 Dang, I knew I was doing something wrong with pet battles LOL

@squeeeyk Ok that is a really cool PHD to get and definitely something I could nerd over hehe Sending an add your way :smiley:

@Remilia_Scarlet The more geeks the merrier! Shocked at how many of you awesome folk are still coming out the woodwork XD Sending a request :smile:

@ohsnapjulie Hehe sounds like our geek loves are pretty similar, how're you feeling about the new Star Wars movie? Excited, hesitant? Either way adding you :smiley:

@sissy0107 Dang, how is Insanity going? It's on my bucket list of things to do but I'm not gonna lie, pretty sure it'd kill me right now XD

For the Horde! Blood and Thunder!

All geeky people feel free to add me!
  • FitGeekery
    Options
    @Khovde07 Omg, for the Horde! Aaaand you're my favorite person in all of today XD Sending an add!
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    jrmalice wrote: »
    You. Need. Ingress. Download it and start walking / hacking / deploying NOW. FR incoming.

I am a real novice at Ingress but it's a great incentive!
  • RagTagSampson
    RagTagSampson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Windy City Ghostbuster, 30 year video game vet, nerd, geek, always looking for new friends and support, add me up if you like : )
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    FOR THE ALLIANCE! (stealts and sneaks out of Lordaeron)
  • Violetenergy03
    Violetenergy03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends I play FFXIV:ARR, used to play WOW, like to watch my husband play console. Watch anything to do with Marvel/DC, pretty much anything fantasy based especially period based ones, Walking Dead, MLP:FIM, Harry Potter books and movies, etc... Read Eragon, WOW books, and Dragonlance books.
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm a superhero geek :) anyone else feel free to add!
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    heyassbutt wrote: »
    Another hobbit checking in. :smiley:

I do consider myself a geek/nerd but I'm told I hide my power level pretty well. I've been super into this French tv show called The Returned recently. I just finished the first season and am super exited for the second one. Oh and I'm one of those really annoying ASOIAF fans who are super critical of Game of Thrones.
    danielleeu wrote: »
    And one of the main fitness goals is to run in a Zombie 5K.

How am I only finding out that this is a thing now???

I LOVE the returned esp the French version!!
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Total gamer woman...I am too old to be called girl anymore lol! been playing since my dad designed me games on the computer when I was two. I haven't quit yet lol! Also love Sci Fi, Fantasy, anything Vampire, etc. Fav tv shows Doctor Who, anything superhero, Vampire Diaries, Originals...unfortunately all my fav hobbies include sitting around a lot so weight has become a prob. Would love friends to help motivate who also know how to be fun!
  • FitGeekery
    Options
    @RagTagSampson Added you! Always surprised when more people still pop up on this thread XD But the more geeks the merrier ;)

@tomteboda Funnily enough, my mains are on Alliance atm XD

@Violetenergy03 Sounds like we share a lot of the same geeks, which always makes me excited... cause nerd XD Sent an add your way and happy to have you!

@Bambalina22 Superheroes for the win, I've said more than once that the awesome fitbuds I've met here are my heroes. They're really chill and fun and supportive, who could ask for better? Sent an add your way!

@Redbella Sent a request to you too! Fully agreed that my favorite hobbies don't require much movement, it's all brain-fun lol Still trying to figure out how to bring fitness and geekery together but between superhero workouts and workouts tailored for the TV shows or movies I watch... pretty sure it's not gonna be as difficult as I make it out to be sometimes XD Glad to have you!
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Geeky lady here, too. :smile: Looking forward to all those superhero films and celebrating this year as the 50th anniversary of Star Trek approaches.
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ex-WoW player (For the Horde!), mainly playing S5 Diablo right now. Non-mainstream comic collector. Love sci-fi/fantasy. My workouts mostly focus on weight lifting and dog-walking when weather permits. Looking for more geeks to befriend on MFP.
  • FitGeekery
    Options
    @LHWhite903 I keep staring at the ST:NG collections on Amazon. So crazy expensive but I grew up with it, still my favorite series hehe Sent a request your way!

@blackwolf_wx Added you as well :smile: I've never played Diablo before but I've been tempted. Oh Blizzard, they know just how to scratch so many of my geeky itches lol You'll definitely find a lot of really awesome and supportive fellow geeks in this thread. They're a really great bunch, I can vouch for that :smiley: