Zumba Help!

Options
I'm thinking of getting this, but I don't know which dvd set (or individual) to buy. For those who use it, can you help me out? I don't want to waste time and money! :smile:

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I got the regular Zumba set (not Exhilarate but the one before that) for $52 off Ebay and I love it. I also have the Wii game but my console died :( I loved that "game" too.
  • jterry03
    jterry03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have the regular one pruchased through the Zumba site......
    But I love it, it has different DVD's for a beginner and then into more advances moves. you'll love it.
  • lbkessans
    lbkessans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the zumba dvds and I love them!!! I actually liked them so much that I went and got trained to be an instructor and started my own class. The class is even better than the dvds. It is such a great, fun workout.
  • lbkessans
    lbkessans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the zumba dvds and I love them!!! I actually liked them so much that I went and got trained to be an instructor and started my own class. The class is even better than the dvds. It is such a great, fun workout.
  • jainell
    jainell Posts: 1
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!! I did African Dance from Childhood thru College and a few years after. Then I started slacking. When I found Zumba I fell in love! It is latin and African beats and movement that just make your body move and works every part of the body out. Alot of the moves remind me of my dance class. I attend a class twice a week (at least Saturday's) and I have the regular DVD I bought for myself for my birthday I started last night and boy! I am starting them tonight I reviewed them and will be doing it everyday!!! I also have P90X but i am not ready for that yet need to build up my stamina!