Like Minded Mamas!

Options
3 kids, Busy mom, loving wife, Happy, Motivated, Determined, Disciplined, LOVES fitness and wants to meet more like minded Mamas - Thats ME - Is that you?

Replies

• motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a mom of ony one just also work full time and go to school full time.
    I am very motivated
  • blobmegone38
    blobmegone38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. busy but realising I need to make space for my workouts and have ultimate discipline to eat right!
  • melaniemoriarty29
    Options
    I'm a single mum to 3 kids and work part time. I lost over 3 stone to get fit and tone up but struggling with the last stone
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Me! Mum of 3, married for 7.5 years, secondary school teacher, love exercise....
  • maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me I am a mom of two, a nurse and passionate about fitness and a healthy lifestyle
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a mom of ony one just also work full time and go to school full time.
    I am very motivated

We are already friends:) I think the motivated just attract each other, LOL
  • megginanderson
    Options
    I'm a single mum to 3 kids and work part time. I lost over 3 stone to get fit and tone up but struggling with the last stone

Ive always wondered what a stone was...? equivalent to pounds?
  • williamsshernita
    williamsshernita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm married. 1 son. Work full time. Need motivated to work out.
  • Wakatik2016
    Wakatik2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me ifyou want! Mama to 2... A 16m old and 2wk old. Getting back my body before 3comes along :) if that happens... :)
  • DawnieB1977
    Options

A stone is 14lbs. We still use stones in the UK.
  • cristyperez4545
    cristyperez4545 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of a 9 month boy, going to school and working out at home 5 days a week with my mini home gym :)
    GAINSSSS
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Mama of a 5 year old boy, married, working full time. Now on maintenance after having lost 65lbs and loving life. Active logger. Feel free to add.
  • iamzain
    iamzain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not active at all. Need lot of motivation. Fix a goal one day n stump it the second. Mom of 2.
  • megginanderson
    Options
    I am a mother of a 9 month boy, going to school and working out at home 5 days a week with my mini home gym :)
    GAINSSSS

YAH!!
  • megginanderson
    Options

wow, that is interesting... and not a round number like 15 or 20, 14? funny:)
  • DawnieB1977
    Options

wow, that is interesting... and not a round number like 15 or 20, 14? funny:)

Lol I suppose that's a bit weird.

We still use imperial measurements in a lot of things... Miles, stones, feet and inches etc. Although I know in the US you also use miles and measure height in feet and inches. In most of Europe they use kilometres for distance, and measure weight in kilos, and height in centimetres.
  • LenaKelsey
    LenaKelsey Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    home mom of three need to get in shape and like friends and support on the way -sometimes is best way to make things happen .. but up for advice and help on the way - just getting on the train of weight loss - trying to learn on emotional eating and how to stop ? any suggestions ? hard habits to break any advice ? add me as friend if like same -
  • lesa_marie33
    lesa_marie33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Married momma to four; 3 girls ages 7, 18 months, and 8 months, and 1 lonely 5 year old boy. I'm a part time librarian at an elementary school and will soon be starting masters in elementary education program. My motivation comes and goes lol I'm 3 days into bodyshred by jillian michaels, my second round, my first I only made it through 4 weeks, but I did see some amazing results! :smile: I'm hoping for the same this time. Add me if you'd like to have some extra friendly motivation on your news feed, I'm going through adding other motivated mommas! :)