Anyone doing the 60 Day Slimdown Program?

Options
Looking for a friend that is doing the 60 Day Slimdown Program by Lindsay Brin, www.mothersintofitness.com
Anyone out there?

Replies

• jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am! Or do you mean besides me? :laugh:
  • WestCoastMom
    WestCoastMom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ha! I am looking for more friends! And no one is replying....I'll try to keep strong :tongue:
  • TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey WestcoastMom,

While I'm not doing the Slimdown Program you mentioned, It seems to be working well for you and jennieodwyer. I am very jealous when I read both of your steady progress. I am down to the last 10 pounds and even though I am vigorously working out 4 to 5 hours a week and coming in low on the calories, my scale doesn't budge! I have only been following this routine for about two weeks now but it seems I'm doing everything I can. It's very frustrating but I guess it comes with having babies (had my daughter on Feb 16). My doctor told me to give it a year to get all the weight off but I really don't want to drag it out that long. I mean C'mon! It's only ten more to my pre pregnancy weight! What Gives?! I cannot stand going to my closet everyday, look at my great wardrobe, and can't wear but maybe a few items. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!