anybody??

Options
YAll I need help...bad!! I need that support help where when I don't feel like doing it today you give me that motivation and say GET UP!!! I have 3 kids and I have 0 energy!!!! I'm tired ALL THE TIME!!!! Need food help and everything!!! Can someone help me!!?!

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me as a friend. Sometimes it's not motivation it's dedication. It's hard when you first start, you just have to do it, it does get easier. Even with kids you can do it.
  • niniann38
    niniann38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help you. I lost 5 and a half stone of baby weight 6 years ago (I had identical twins). Add me.
  • just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey... Best tip I have is plan your food for the week as best you can. With 3 kids there will always be days that don't go to plan but you have to just shrug that day off and try again.you can do this!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    For me, the more I move, the more energy I have. When my butt is dragging, and good sweatfest gives me some git up and go. The more I exercise and eat well, the less I want to sit around. I have two young boys, too. That workout time is MY time. I have come to need it for my own sanity! :smiley:
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Have you had your doctor rule out any physical reasons for your lack of energy such as thyroid issues or low iron? That would be the first place to start.

Welcome. :)
  • julie782015
    julie782015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    See if you can figure out why you are so tired. I know it's hard, I went to the doctor with this complaint and he looked at the toddler squirming all over me, back at me, and obviously just dismissed it. But I felt more tired with a toddler who sleeps through the night than I did with a newborn who basically didn't sleep. Maybe you have something going on. Thyroid, iron anemia, hormones, etc all can go nuts after kids especially if they're close together. Are you drinking enough water? Are you getting a reasonable amount of sleep? Are you feeling sad as well? Are you pregnant and/or on hormonal birth control? Did you just stop nursing? Are you at too much of a calorie deficit?

Maybe take a couple of quick notes. Does getting outside help, or drinking a bunch of water? Do you get more tired feeling when you're stressed? Coffee?

You got this. Whatever it is, it is probably solvable. Even losing a few pounds might help!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    As long as there's no medical issue for your exhaustion then just start small and let the snowball effect happen. Drink more water, walk more, replace processed foods gradually with less processed foods, etc. Give your body time to adapt and you will start to feel more energy to do more things and to keep improving your nutrition.
  • fat2skinee662
    fat2skinee662 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall for all the suggestions. I have twin boys that are 6 and a little girl that is 5 and I just recently got off the Mirena bc it's been 5 years and decided not to get it replaced bc I've gained 80 pounds on it. I have not gone to the doctor yet to see what's going on I just figured it was bc of my weight. I am currently back on birth control pill so maybe that has something to do with it too?? Preparing the food...like I don't even know where to begin with that like what to cook, what is good food, bad food? Proportions? Things like this I'm confused on....Thanks everyone