What are your go to snacks?

Options
I need more snack ideas (think less than 200 cals and 10g of fat)

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    String cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, hummus & veggies, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn, apples & peanut butter, fruit
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Small tins of flavored tuna, shrimp with cocktail sauce, flavored 5% Greek yogurt and everything Dianne said
  • sw0312
    sw0312 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow queso chipotle cheese (x2) spread on a rice cake....fills my craving for salty, crunchy and spicy. Perfect for the 2 o'clock slump at work. 105 calories
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    grapes, mandarin/clementine oranges, babybel cheese, toast and peanut butter (if i have cals to spare, pb2 and caramel rice cake if i dont), 100 calorie snack packs of...anything, yogurt
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    sw0312 wrote: »
    Laughing cow queso chipotle cheese (x2) spread on a rice cake....fills my craving for salty, crunchy and spicy. Perfect for the 2 o'clock slump at work. 105 calories

This sounds amazing <3
  • Small_Town_Southern_Man
    Small_Town_Southern_Man Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Raw almonds. (its good fat)
    Jack Links sweet and hot beef jerky
    string cheese
  • kangaran
    kangaran Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had a co worker bring in some Angi's Boom chicka pop popcorn - it's really good. For the white peppermint drizzle it was 140 calories for 1 1/2 cups. A lot of the other flavors are under 100 calories for a cup.
  • itsup2memi
    itsup2memi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Apples, greek yogurt, bananas snap peas, baby carrots, dried fruit without sugar, and almonds
  • anniebag28
    anniebag28 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Crab sticks 16 each
  • anniebag28
    anniebag28 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh and weight watcher crisps 76 cals
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Smart pop popcorn 100 cal bags
  • mnshanbhag
    mnshanbhag Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Smoothies
  • suzy7677
    suzy7677 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hormel pepperoni (original or turkey) with one oz of sharp cheddar. Yum. Also berries are great!
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I snack on a hardboiled egg (no yolk tho cuz I think that part is gross). I find that if I eat carbs in the afternoon that I crave carbs and am hungry all day, so I eat carbs and fruit in the morning and eat protein and veggies in afternoon and night and I don't need to snack. I know you didn't ask all that, but I felt like being generous. LOL Feel free to ignore!! :0)