NSV! Notice a big difference in pictures (30DS)

Options
I just uploaded new pics I took last night, and I can see a pretty big difference in my stomach, thighs and *kitten*! Of course I have a LONG way to go still, but seeing what 8bs and 30 Day Shred can do definetely motivates me to keep going.

I have no idea how to post pics, but the grey top is now and the pink top is me 30 days ago.

Replies

• heathermrls
    Options
    big difference. good job.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see a difference in you tummy. Great job, maybe I need to try 30 Day Shre!?
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lookin good :bigsmile:
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WOW -- you're stomach looks sooo flat!!! I'm on Level 1 still -- please please please I hope my results are even close to yours!!!

You look amazing already!!
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    wow!! thats amazing!! you look awesome!! great job!!!
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    Awesome job... I'm starting the 30 Day Shred this Sunday.... I'm going to get smacked around I'm sure... but well worth it. How many days are you in the 30DS?
  • pittielover23
    Options
    I have done 2 weeks at level 1 and 2 at level 2. So a full month, but still plugging along. Starting 3 tomorrow (and I am skeerrred).
  • Didaniel
    Didaniel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    17 pounds is awesome! Congratulations!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    well done you!! can see very big difference in your tummy. I finished my level 1 today and hasn't seen much progress yet...hopefully i may see something by end of the 30day shred.

Any tips please???
  • pittielover23
    Options
    well done you!! can see very big difference in your tummy. I finished my level 1 today and hasn't seen much progress yet...hopefully i may see something by end of the 30day shred.

Any tips please???
    Oh lord, I don't think I have done enough to give great tips lol But, just push yourself with the SHred and don't miss any days if you can help it. I have also been drinking protein shakes after workouts which has been helpful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!