Friends Needed

Options
ThatAntsGuy28
ThatAntsGuy28 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey,

I decided, after the lose of my son (wife went into labour at 25 weeks, he passed but his twin sister survived) that I was going to do everything possible to give my daughter a healthy happy life. This includes having a healthy happy father (me). The first 2 years were chaotic, but now that things have settled down, I've decided to really change my eating and exercise lifestyle for the better. Would love to add some like minded people.

I live in a house full of people who are overweight (some by hundreds of pounds) where terrible food is not hard to get. So this will not be easy.

Replies

• startthriving
    startthriving Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss but what a great attitude towards the future for your family!! Be the best version of you for them!!
  • EnduringEducator
    EnduringEducator Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Kudos for your determination! Feel free to add me if you'd like another fitness friend.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the loss of your son, but kudos to you for wanting to be a healthy role model for your daughter. It will hopefully prevent her from also becoming overweight. (child obesity is a tragedy!)
    Living in your circumstances it seems that meal planning would be essential to a healthy lifestyle. If you've got your meals planned and an array of healthy snacks on hand you'll be less likely to eat the high fat foods everyone else in the house is consuming. Good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I love your outlook and youll do great. Feel free to add me if you need more motivational friends
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    All here to help feel free to add
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I will give you support. I'm sorry for the loss of your son.
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss. Feel free to add me xx
  • roseml6792
    roseml6792 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. Feel free to add me