100+ lbs. to lose ... looking for others on same journey to be friends

Options
Hi, I'm 49 and have been obese pretty much my entire life. I lost 150 pounds in 1995 and after some personal hardships and even more happier times, I reached my highest weight in September, 2014 of 315. I began my journey and lost 73 lbs. in a year and then I had a setback plus vacation and the holidays. A couple of weeks ago my inner slim diva reminded me it's time to get up and move and I'm now back on track and I'm down 3.8 and am feeling energized and ready to continue the journey. I have a mini goal of hitting 215 pounds before I turn 50 in September. I'm currently at 260 but I believe I can do it!

I would like to find others who are on a similar journey to be friends with to encourage, support and motivate in a no-judgement zone. I have a Fitbit and enjoy doing workweek or weekend challenges and it really helps motivate me to move.

Add me if you'd like to be friends. :smiley:

Replies

• SusieQube
    SusieQube Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    MS. Picasso. .. you are already a work of art.
    But I'm traveling the same journey. Friend me. SUEIEQUBE
  • JodyT2015
    JodyT2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Your story is a lot like my own. I have been doing Nutrisystem since March of 2014. I had lost 72 pounds (of the 157 I was hoping for) and for some reason this last Fall, I just couldn't do it anymore. I did not make wise choices during the Christmas Season, and now I am ready to kick it in to high gear again. I gained a bit during the last couple of months, so now I am motivated to get that off again and finish what I started so long ago. Best wishes to you. We can do this!!