Piyo or Turbofire?

Options
Hey guys!

So I have P90x and my husband looked fantastic after using it so I really want to try something else from beach body! P90x workouts weren't my thing so I stopped using it.

I like how these are fast paced and really good cardio. I am looking on eBay and Turbofire is reasonably priced. (I'm not too worried about using the nutrition guide if it's anything like p90x... That sucked!)

So in terms of the actual workouts, what would you guys recommend or what did you like about the one you tried? Thanks so much in advance!!

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I didn't like either. PiYo isn't fast paced cardio, so you might not like that. It's Pilates and yoga together. TurboFire will probably be more up your alley, since you like cardio. I prefer Shaun T for cardio, but that's me. His T25 and Insanity Max 30 (and regular Insanity) are awesome. Charlene is a good trainer, but I meshed more with Shaun T.
  • xmaplegunmanx
    xmaplegunmanx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I didn't like either. PiYo isn't fast paced cardio, so you might not like that. It's Pilates and yoga together. TurboFire will probably be more up your alley, since you like cardio. I prefer Shaun T for cardio, but that's me. His T25 and Insanity Max 30 (and regular Insanity) are awesome. Charlene is a good trainer, but I meshed more with Shaun T.

Ohhh ok!! From the video it seemed so amped. Lol good to know, I think you're right!!

I tried insanity and really liked it, just the price tag seems to be really high, even used. :/ lol maybe I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for your input!! :D
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 of PiYo. After doing insanity it is SO slow paced! I kind of like it because I wanted something low impact after pounding my body with insanity but I'm not sold on it yet. I really love Shaun T as a trainer. I'd go insanity or T25 if you like cardio
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is loads of fun! Still my favorite cardio workout.
  • xmaplegunmanx
    xmaplegunmanx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for the responses! I'm going to keep an eye on ebay and see what comes up reasonably priced! :D