Words that helped with the last 5 lbs

Options
Hi, i have 5 lbs to go, and about 1-2 waist inches to be back to where I like to be. I feel like I am stuck at 140-143 and certain habits are hard to break when it's only 5 lbs. what can i tell myself to get there? Thanks!!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Patience, consistency, accuracy. You have to have all 3. Be patient, it will happen. Be consistent with logging and exercising. Log your food as accurately as possible (weigh absolutely everything).

Don't forget, once you reach that goal you have to do things to maintain it. Much of that will be the things you did to get there.
  • Elisabuffy19
    Elisabuffy19 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Patience, consistency, accuracy. You have to have all 3. Be patient, it will happen. Be consistent with logging and exercising. Log your food as accurately as possible (weigh absolutely everything).

Don't forget, once you reach that goal you have to do things to maintain it. Much of that will be the things you did to get there.

But how do i motivate myself to stay under. I always let myself go over by just enough not to gain but to maintain. It's like a mind game!