70 Pounds in a Year!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrbluefrog
    mrbluefrog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in definitely up for that's challenge! It's now or never right!?
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ♥ good luck all!
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    50+ lbs to lose here! Lets do this. Im ready!

Anyone else feel free to add me;))
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    secrets424 wrote: »
    I have about 70 lbs to lose too. When I hit my goal weight, I am going to plan a tropical vacation as a reward. Motivation. Just started 3 weeks ago. Send me a friend request. I'm in.

Just started 3weeks ago too! Tropical vacation to hawaii sounds good. Lol

Add me if you like!! I have 50+lbs to lose
  • katiehobson8282
    katiehobson8282 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 33lbs to reach my desired weight. I am a bridesmaid in 9 weeks - so 18lbs before then would be nice x
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I lost 84lb my first year, so you can do it. Establish a plan and set some good habits, do you know what you've decided to do regardless of whether you "feel motivated" because most days you prob won't. You just have to chip away pound by pound, ounce by ounce, and keep going.
  • watsonk9880
    watsonk9880 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost 85 pounds my first year so this is very do able!!! Please feel free to add me Ive 60 more pounds to lose and I'm trying to lose 40-50 my the end of may :)
  • JustBina38
    JustBina38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started watching calories again just over 2 weeks ago, but this time I have to make this work!!!! I am alost 40 and a mom of two small kids. Need to lose not only for myself (esteem & health) but them...I need more energy! So far down 6.5 lbs just by watching what I eat...75 lbs to go. Now to just keep myself motivated and start working out more. Good Luck!
  • roxymuller
    roxymuller Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    count me in. need to lose 100 but will settle for 50 by May as that will be my 50th birthday
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too! Aiming for about 70lbs lost this year to get me into the "overweight" range for my height. And of course more weight loss is always welcome too. Feel free to add me!
  • crystalv1530
    crystalv1530 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started my diet/ lifestyle change on Monday. Needing to lose 50 pounds already down almost 5.. Feel free to add me. We need all the support we can get!!
  • ddany9117
    ddany9117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Looking for total transformation in a year.
  • natalielosew
    natalielosew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Woooooo!!! Awesome to see so many motivated people! So excited to go on this journey with all of you! I think I have added all of you :).
  • nightclass03
    nightclass03 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this poll looking for encouragement or friends to loose 50+Lbs Please add me!! I have been working on this goal since last year and need some encouragement to finish strong this year~
  • reiner80
    reiner80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well I would love 70+!! Just starting my journey and can use the support as well!