Looking for people with similar goals. Losing 60 more pounds

Options
Hi!!! So I have lost almost 100 pounds so far and I have about 60 more to go to hit my personal goal. I've learned a lot on my journey and would love to help some people that are struggling to lose as well cause I was there at one point. I also would love some support to help me lose 60 more pounds. Not only do I want to lose but I want to maintain I Don't Ever want to go back to the sad fat unhappy person I used to be. Whos in this with me??????

Replies

• chorusincrystal
    chorusincrystal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in this with you! I've only lost 25 so far, but have at least 60 to go. I love sharing experiences with people who know what I'm going through.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 35lbs right now, but will keep going after that.
  • watsonk9880
    watsonk9880 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome I will add you guys
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have 58 pounds to go, lost 10 so far. I realize I am looking at a fairly long road...April, May, June?
  • hhof
    hhof Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey I wanted to lose 50 - 60 pounds. I recently charted my first 20lb loss still have 30-40 to go! I'm In!
  • kmb03
    kmb03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am struggling to lose the weight. I have about 90 pounds to lose and I'll lose 3-5 pounds then self sabotage. I could really use your wisdom from your journey and I'm in to keep you motivated! :)
  • alphastarz
    alphastarz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Down about 50 with about 70 more to go myself. Feel free to add me, all new friends welcome and open diary! :) we are not in this alone.
  • Kennadiesmommy14
    Kennadiesmommy14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I weigh anywhere between 200-207. Idea weight should be 145 for my age and height, but setting a realistic goal for now to get between 160-175.
  • roberta_m_s18
    roberta_m_s18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got too lose 100 too 120 lbs more would love positive friends
  • oscarv0121
    oscarv0121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on a long journey. My goal is to lose 120 pounds. I know it's going to be tough but I'm in it to win it. Need some motivation!!!!
  • quanjayjjones
    quanjayjjones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down... I have 110 left until I teach my goal and I've lost 30 lbs this month.
  • Kimberly789
    Kimberly789 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've maintained a 32 pound weight loss for 4 months but need to lose 70 more. Looking for motivation to keep going, please add me as a friend, would love to know how you did it.
  • tabloop
    tabloop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have lost 83 lbs and have 47 to go. It's hard, but worth it! Anyone here can add me.
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ive got 60 left to re-loose. pic is from goal 3 years and 2 babies ago and 106 pounds lost.... Add me :)
  • KhaiPi
    KhaiPi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 120 so I'm in
  • a_little_less_lauren
    Options
    I have about 60 to lose as well
  • Kristin2626
    Kristin2626 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 53 left to lose!! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • reddlionheart
    reddlionheart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been using mfp four about four months know and I have lost 58 pounds so far looking to loose another 50 started out at 336 and I'm down to 278 and still going
  • Marg672
    Marg672 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have at least 60 if not 80 to get rid of still (will depend on muscle mass and how I feel). I did well in the beginning (June) but have been slacking since October.