From 400 to 187 bulked up to 250

Options
jd7l8ywz8bb7.jpeg

Where to begin, I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible because I could write a book about my story... 10 years ago just out of high school and I weighed 280 lbs,
A very fluffy 280 lbs. I was a little concerned about my weight but nothing I was going to take care of.

Que college, I gained over 60lbs my first year of college and I decided it was time for a chnage. I had so many started and failed diets I could fill a dump. I'd start one, lose a few pounds and then gain the weight back plus anther 5 lbs.

By the time college ended I was lower 400s. I was miserable, destatitue, and tired. Then I started getting chest pains. I went to the doctor and he said I was probably going to die before I was 35. This scared the crap out of me. So I did some research and finally got serious, counting calories.

Over the last five years I've hit more bumps and platues than I can number and it's been one hell of a ride. I went from 400 to 187 and then back up to 250 (mostly muscle ;)).

My secret to success has been constancy and a chnage of mind set. Everyday, every meal, every year.

I hope in this New Years you can find your motivation and inspiration and really knock it out of the park, I'll be cheering for you :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!