Sometimes I forget

Options
QueenofCups
QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
Most times when I look in the mirror, I don't really think I look that different than before. So I made this today to show myself that I do look different. So I thought i would share.

133000.jpg

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! Big Congrats on your success, you have the right to be proud!

Stay Healthly!
  • tkay72
    tkay72 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look wonderful
  • SarahE12345
    Options
    You look like you could be the daughter of the you in the first picture (does that make sense???)

Looking great and so much younger!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now, you look great!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Love it! You've done such an awesome job. We do need the reminders from time to time though. Reminders of the hard work we've done, the successes we've had, and the fact we never want to have to do it again!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
    Sometimes I do too! I started same as you....217# and am also at 150#
    I guess we just don't realize it when we look in the mirror, but pics tell the story!
    Congrats!!!
  • QueenofCups
    Options
    Its funny that its mentioned I look younger, b/c I turned 30 this past March and I FEEL younger than ever. I have more energy, I am more goofy and have more fun with life. My kids and I have a great time dancing around the house. The ride on my back and I run around the house with them. 2 yrs ago I wouldn't be doing any of that stuff. I was too tired, too achy. Which is why I started this journey in the first place. I didn't want to miss my kids' childhood b/c I was too lazy.
  • paramedic52
    paramedic52 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I had a full beard when I started my journey. I didn't notice my weight loss in the mirror (already down 40lbs) until I shaved down to a mustache and goatee. You're doing GREAT!!!
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll be the one to point it out that kid in the second picture does not look like he is at all happy about being there. It looks like he wants to leave but she is holding his hand.

You definitely look much better in the second picture though.
  • QueenofCups
    Options
    Ok, I'll be the one to point it out that kid in the second picture does not look like he is at all happy about being there. It looks like he wants to leave but she is holding his hand.

LOL Thats my son. He isn't unhappy, he's just wiggly and wanting to play. He's 2.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are awesome :happy: You definitely look younger in the new pic, and happier - glow-ier? overall much better! I'm so glad you did this for yourself! :D so many benefits for you!
  • rubianne1979
    Options
    Great job. You can definately see the difference between the two pictures.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous... you've worked so hard, I'm glad you took some time to remind yourself how far you've come!!
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options

I have a handful of kiddos, and the odds of getting through any photo without one or all of them making some kind of face is pretty much nil. LOL I think he just looks like he is in the middle of doing/saying something.

Heck, even shots my kids wanted to be in, and smiled for, they still often look like they have gas or or are fearful for their lives. LOL
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW what a HUGE difference. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!