70.4 lbs lost so far!

Options
Wow! I hit 70.4 lbs lost today! Barely had any energy until I saw the number on the scale. Starting at 312 lbs, I never thought I would be here. It's been a long process. Longer than it probably should have been but I've learned so much about myself. I' m resilient as hell. Even though I have fallen many times, I keep going. When I started in 2009, I felt overwhelmed. I had 113 lbs to lose before I saw a 1 in front of my weight. I doubted myself. Lost some, gained some. Now I have 42 lbs before I'm 199! I tell myself these words everyday. "I'm strong. I have the will to make the change that I desire. I'm changing one day at a time, one millimeter at a time. I will succeed. I can do this." Believe in yourself and when you're doubting your abilities, tell that person to shut tf up. Have a good day!

Replies

• IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are strong!!! Keep it up you're doing so well, congrats on the progress :smiley:
  • hastymj
    hastymj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's really exceptional progress, shows how strong you are. I bet you're feeling good, too, body and soul.

Best wishes!
  • DaisiesandViolets
    DaisiesandViolets Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done. I love the way you're talking to yourself. Such an inspiration!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    amazing achievement !
    well done :-)
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ahh! congrats!! you're making major progress! slow change is always a million times better than no change, keep going! post more successes!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • wife2joaquin
    wife2joaquin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone that commented. It really means a lot to me.
  • crystalwenner1
    crystalwenner1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go! You are an inspiration! I would love to get some advice from you I was 315 pound when I started this year and I'm down to 289 but I keep sitting at this weight??? I would love some advice! I'm not sure how to add people but I would love to chat with you! If you want you can add me! I hope you have a Fabulous Day!
  • wife2joaquin
    Options
    And yes I feel great. To think that just a couple years ago I could barely walk without ankle pain. In December 2015, I accomplished to ride my bike 9+ miles in 90 minutes. I've gone from a pant size 24-26 to 16-18 and shirt size 3-4x to XL. Every bit counts. Thanks again.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go! You are an inspiration! I would love to get some advice from you I was 315 pound when I started this year and I'm down to 289 but I keep sitting at this weight??? I would love some advice! I'm not sure how to add people but I would love to chat with you! If you want you can add me! I hope you have a Fabulous Day!

74n8lbnad59z.jpg
  • wife2joaquin
    Options

Hi, Crystal. I sent you a friend request. Let's do this together. :)
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!!! Progress is progress :)
  • mimi2974
    mimi2974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love your tenacity!
  • Childfree313
    Childfree313 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job! what an accomplishment!
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great :))))
  • TiffanyMSS
    TiffanyMSS Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great progress! Keep it up! ;)
  • wife2joaquin
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! It's so exciting and liberating at the same time to be where I am. I welcome all the support. Add me if you'd like my support as well.
  • christel199
    christel199 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I hit 70.4 lbs lost today! Barely had any energy until I saw the number on the scale. Starting at 312 lbs, I never thought I would be here. It's been a long process. Longer than it probably should have been but I've learned so much about myself. I' m resilient as hell. Even though I have fallen many times, I keep going. When I started in 2009, I felt overwhelmed. I had 113 lbs to lose before I saw a 1 in front of my weight. I doubted myself. Lost some, gained some. Now I have 42 lbs before I'm 199! I tell myself these words everyday. "I'm strong. I have the will to make the change that I desire. I'm changing one day at a time, one millimeter at a time. I will succeed. I can do this." Believe in yourself and when you're doubting your abilities, tell that person to shut tf up. Have a good day!

• christel199
    christel199 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done some amazing work, Keep it up! I hope to loose 100 lbs I need to kerp reading these pists to keep me motivated. Thanks
  • wife2joaquin
    Options
    Wow you've done some amazing work, Keep it up! I hope to loose 100 lbs I need to kerp reading these pists to keep me motivated. Thanks

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. You can most definitely do this. Take it one lb at a time or 5 lbs at a time. I made this chart when I was at 280 lbs. It's taped up on my wall behind my bedroom door. It's a countdown from 280 to 153. I walk by it everyday. I X out every lb every time I lose one. It's great motivation. It may seem overwhelming at first, it still is for me sometimes but as you see results, it gets better. Take care and look forward to reading your story one day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!