30 pounds down!

Options
2»

Replies

• goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1200 base calories a day (sometimes a little over, sometimes a little under) and I always eat back my exercise calories. I'm not in a huge rush, I just want to make sure it's a change for good :-) I don't restrict anything--of course, I will eat less of somethings than I used to--but I'm not making this a diet. I want this to be how I live the rest of my life.

Hope that helps :-)
  • Shiby2023
    Shiby2023 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look awesome.
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Very well done!!!
  • Mjuliette21
    Mjuliette21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!You look great! I am doing the same thing as you, losing slowly but sure. Just starting my journey, no diet, no restrictions, just a more conscious way of eating. Life style change.
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I seriously didn't realize how much progress I had made until I compared these pics! Make sure to take "before" photos. You won't regret it!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Dramatic difference, indeed! Great job, Goldarae, more power to you!
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look great! Photo comparison is always the best way to SEE what we did, we need to see it or we think we didn't walk so far, but we did!
  • TiffanyMSS
    TiffanyMSS Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!