Jawbone UP - Do you have one?

Hiya, I am back in the game on MFP and have a lovely UP2 fitness tracker to help me - Only a few days in but loving the reminders and challenges - Anyone else with one and wants to do some challenges? I would love some friendly competition so please add me if you want to join in or just to motivate :)

Replies

• mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Hello I've just got one but not sure how to add people .
  • ladylensherr
    ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
    I have one too also unsure how to add friends
  • chasabi
    chasabi Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2016
    I need some more UP friends to challenge. As you can see, I only have my other half in my team!

To add someone, open the UP app on your phone. Mine is Android, iOS might look different. Open the left menu and click on Team......

d9xf2uhh2kih.png

Then click on the + icon in the top right corner. You can then search for people.

wzgrhzypypvt.png

Feel free to add me. I love doing step challenges. Search for my profile below. There's a few "Lee Scott" people so my profile pic is below so you know which is me :-)

bd1rzj5gmp8k.png

• dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2016
    I just received one as a gift to. I don't fully understand how to use it but would love some friendly competition. My name on UP is the same.
  • chasabi
    chasabi Posts: 8 Member
    dgoode444 wrote: »
    I just received one as a gift to. I don't fully understand how to use it but would love some friendly competition. My name on UP is the same.

Got your add. Challenge me to a step battle once you've figured it out a bit more. I've only had mine about 2 weeks but it's a great motivational tool.
  • Tiredtummum
    Tiredtummum Posts: 17 Member
    Fab! I am to try to add you all now :) I'm loving it! Really making me move that little bit more!
  • Tiredtummum
    dgoode444 wrote: »

Hi, I tried to add you but can't find you! Maybe I need to play about with UP a bit more! Great gift :)
  • mdakin65
    mdakin65 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I would like to add some friends for step challenges, feel free to add me as well, I need to get moving. My up name is the same ,....I think
  • mdakin65
    mdakin65 Posts: 5 Member
    My name is Michele Dakin
  • Tiredtummum
    Brilliant MDakin :) and I found you DGoode444 :)
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Please add me , Lohit Verma