Protein Powder

Options
Hi Everyone!
I love the taste of Isagenix but not the cost... I like that it doesn't have that artificial aftertaste and that it's whey protein. Can anyone tell me something that tastes similar and has a good amount of protein? Lower calorie would be ideal. Thanks!

Replies

• mrsritchie83
    mrsritchie83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey right now I'm trying the gnc optimal nutrition whey protein in chocolate malt. They have other flavors too, so far I love it. It mixes well with liquids, no after taste that I'm aware of and it is 120 cals per scoop, 3 g of carbs. I have a scoop before and after my workouts and it gives me awesome energy and helps recovery. Look it up on bodybuilding.com or gnc. If you try it let me know how you like it!

Good luck !

*Solimar B)
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I have bobs red mill whey protein it has no flavorings or anything so it's just protein..add what you want to it.
  • ecsumaria
    ecsumaria Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks guys! Will try both of your suggestions!
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I've never had Isagenix but an excellent protein powder is UMP. I love cookies and cream! Very easy to cook with as well. No aftertaste. No bloating. Great stuff.
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like About Time birthday cake flavor. It's also sweetened with stevia.
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    There's a groupon for it btw! If you use the code JUMBO3, you get 20% off
  • ecsumaria
    ecsumaria Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Next time you go to walmart or target see what they have to offer. This can save you a ton of money. If you do not like the taste, they will let you return it (no questions and full refund). Read the ingredients for the artificial sweeteners. Worth a shot for the money savings.
  • Sarahj_692
    Sarahj_692 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My housemate and I use whey protein from myprotein. The range of flavours is amazing, we have strawberry, vanilla, chocolate orange and cinnamon Danish.
    The cinnamon Danish flavour is by far my favourite :yum:
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Funny...I just started on Isagenix and love it. Kills my mid-morning cravings and has succeeded where others haven't in keeping me full all morning. Plus, having signed up as a "seller" (in full disclosure), I get it at a better price. Plus, my breakfast is now tax deductible to boot :)