Looking for support in your weight loss journey?

Options
I just got this app and I'm looking to lose 40 pounds, I'm not a mom but I've struggled with health since I was younger so fitness want a priority and diet was whatever was simple or given to me. I wasn't able to do a lot and then as time goes along its easy to get stuck in that rut and or to also just get lazy but it's time, so here i am! Its nice to have support to help each other out, so if you're in the same boat or just need a friend/ partner in crime please join me!

Replies

• btucker9413
    btucker9413 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've started this app last Wednesday when I weighed 252... I now weigh 237 :) I still eat anything but in portions and logging it in! I'd love to help and vice versa
  • maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend I could use the support as well.
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add here to support people
  • dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me we can support each other!
  • SabrinaBergman
    SabrinaBergman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) good luck!
  • Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just got this app and I'm looking to lose 40 pounds, I'm not a mom but I've struggled with health since I was younger so fitness want a priority and diet was whatever was simple or given to me. I wasn't able to do a lot and then as time goes along its easy to get stuck in that rut and or to also just get lazy but it's time, so here i am! Its nice to have support to help each other out, so if you're in the same boat or just need a friend/ partner in crime please join me!

AshiaJade, My goal is to lose lose exactly 40 pounds. Let's do this together. Cheers :)