100+ LBS to lose... I'm back... again!

Options
I'm new... again! I fell off the wagon and am starting to come back slowly. Yesterday was my first day back and all the people I had "friended" before have left me in the dust! (Way to go, them!)

I'm a mom and a wife and I really want to lose this weight. I've got PCOS and I love my carbs. I wish I could get pregnant again and I REALLY want to look good by December. I'll be visiting family after 12 years and I don't want to walk onto that plane and have people quitly hoping that I don't sit next to them and smush them the whole flight.

I'm kind of flaky about being on here, but I'm a good friend.

Good luck to you all... LET'S DO THIS!

Replies

• thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

Congrats on coming back to MFP. Friend me if you like... I won't disown you like your old MFP friends did!

You have my support!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Welcome back, you can do this, feel free to add me and we can support each other :happy:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I don't de-friend either. Welcome back. You can request me if you want. I know you can do this!! I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey.

Lynn
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you want another friend :)
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can do this!!!
  • supernovadark
    Options
    Oh, please don't take it the wrong way! No one deserted me... I just stopped using the site for a while and they totally lost the weight they deserved to lose! I'm just starting fresh because I feel like a newbie again! LOL

Thanks to all of you for offering your friendship. It is appreciated and I'll see you all soon.
  • cgirly422
    cgirly422 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll send you a friend request:)
  • talonlily
    talonlily Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just joined about a week ago and could use more friendly motivation, too. :) I'll send you a request. Good luck!
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome back feel free to add me we have about the same needed to lose I'm down 93 of mine since December have about 60/70 to go
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I have PCOs, too, and would love to help you with the tough struggle! Welcome back!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Today is a new day and i am confident you will succeed.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your final destination :smile:
    you can do it this time !!!
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Options
    Fellow PCOS sufferer - it's tough! Friend request sent!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back!! You can do this! Feel free to add me!