need motivation

Options
I need buddies to keep me motivated to eat right and workout. I have a vacation coming up and its crunch time to be ready for it. Helpppp!

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Please add me.
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Write down all the reasons this matters to you. Read them every morning to remind yourself why you are staying on plan. Every evening, plan what you will eat the next day and when you will workout. Record what you actually eat in MFP right after you eat it. Get friends on MFP and cheer their successes. Look at the "success stories" thread when your motivation is low.
  • patricehall89
    patricehall89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I will try these!!
  • dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me
  • ddany9117
    ddany9117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • ChristinaOrr65
    ChristinaOrr65 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Get all the support you can, but make sure that you have clear goals and hold yourself accountable as well. I found this article really helpful for making a plan to stay motivated when I was starting out https://www.myliporidex.com/blog/how_to_set_your_goals_and_stay_motivated/
  • montano760
    montano760 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently started my crunch time I'm down 12lbs add me
  • whit37k
    whit37k Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel like every time I am very close to achieving my goals, I have a setback (usually health related) and end up having to stop exercise temporarily, and then I'm right back in the same place. This is really causing my motivation to wane. Any advice?
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Add me always looking for friends
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Wendy77685
    Wendy77685 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you got this!