Not new...but returning! Again!

Options
Hi! I'm Kristi. In 2013, I was very active here and lost 65 pounds. Fell off the wagon in 2014 and gained 40+ back.

Having since returned, most of my 85 friends on here are inactive and I'm feeling lonely.

Please add me if you are active daily, send messages, here to support, and are fun!

Replies

• jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    In a similar boat. Would love some more friends that will support me and that I can cheer on.
  • bigordmommy
    bigordmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristi. In 2013, I was very active here and lost 65 pounds. Fell off the wagon in 2014 and gained 40+ back.

Having since returned, most of my 85 friends on here are inactive and I'm feeling lonely.

Please add me if you are active daily, send messages, here to support, and are fun!

• bigordmommy
    bigordmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. Kristi... I am back on here too have taken a 5 month hiatus... Let's make 2016 our year to make our goals!!!
  • 2015bend
    2015bend Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, understand completely, what is worse, I do this for work and find it very hard to reach out for help, specially when I am so used to helping others. The struggle to keep moving forward is real and difficult, but we can all do it. I was active in 2012, and gained 10+ back (out of the 45 that I am trying to remove).
  • 2015bend
    2015bend Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I should note, I was not on MFP for very long the first time, and have yet to figure out how to use this website, which includes, the message boards.
  • elizalibby
    elizalibby Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hey kristee, i'm Liz in the same boat as you. I reached my goal in 2013 and it staye off, but ots back now after having baby number 2 in oct. need some motivation to shed this baby weight
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been 37 days strong on this app and have successfully lost 6 pounds. 44 more to go!
  • masondoc
    masondoc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also used to be on MFP. Then took a while off. Im back on strong now. This time it feels right. Going to be a good year.