Hey there

Options
I'm new at this I've been unhealthy for most of my life and now I'm trying to change that. I'm almost 30 aND I don't want to spend the next 39 years wishing I had done things differently. I'd love and advice and help I can get. Thank you. ~Charity~

Replies

• hirere
    hirere Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new to this site as well and am just implementing dietary change into my life. I'm 28 and am the same as you, I don't want to get any older and regret not helping myslef out more than I could have.
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 and spent around 15yrs living a very unhealthy lifestyle in more ways than just a poor diet. Fell pregnant at 34, turned it around and now need to shift some weight for me & my daughter. Feel free to add me ☺
  • elykt
    elykt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! In the same boat. Making healthy life changes - eating better, real food. Lots of home made stuff to cut out the processed crap. Making an effort to be active every day (walking), and making sure I work out at least 4 times a week (cardio, or weights, or a mix of both). It's hard, there are days when you don't want to do it. But just think about 6 months from now, or a year from now, and how good you'll feel knowing you stuck with it! :)
  • bbeaukay
    bbeaukay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same as you guys. New to the app and thought I don't consider myself an unhealthy eater.. Just don't watch my calorie intake or exercise enough anymore.. Hopeful this will give me the kick I need. :) though I've been thick my whole life and don't see me ever meeting my bmi weight of 101-120 something. 5'2 162 ..bountiful.. bosom so I'm no runner..