Self Sabatoge , you are your worst enemy ..

Options
We all have done it , made an excuse for why we ate something , or a lot of something . Then figuring , I already did it why should I stop . It doesn't matter anymore I already "cheated ".
No one likes to admit when they fall off the wagon, that we made a "bad " decision on what we are eating based upon the day, our mood or in some cases pure convenience . But it happens . The worst thing you can do is self Sabatoge yourself ! Yes you made a "wrong " choice , you overindulged in cakes , pies , chips and dip but the next time you eat, choose something better . Learn what drives you , why you choose what you did and change the mental part of yourself ; your way of thinking . That in turn will change your physical response .
For years I struggled with my weight , finally joining Jenny Craig and loosing over 50 lbs . Then life happened , I met the man of my dreams , finished my Masters in Psychology , got married , and had 2 beautiful children. In the process I stopped careing about me , stopped caring if I ate a piece of cake or the entire thing, and I promised myself over and over that Monday would be the start of something new. Each time slipping back into my former self , stress eating , mood eating .. Whatever you'd like to call it eating . If good news , I ate , if bad I ate more , thus giving me this body. The body I learned to love and hate at the same time . The body I am now determined to change . I was the victim of self Sabatoge , thinking I ruined everything when falling off the wagon. But this time my wagon came with guard rails ... I know what I do to myself and won't let it happen again.. Learned from my choices and will Keep Moving Forward...

Replies

• Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You already did it once. 50 pounds is NO joke. Now you can do this. Again. This time perhaps for good. GOOD LUCK :)
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    A victim of self sabotage?
  • Avolonlee
    Avolonlee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes a victim , of myself . Of how I thought .. I did it to myself turning myself from in control to victim .. But l do t think that way anymore