Wantingitgone

Options
Hey! Excited to be starting a new journey to lower cals and eating right while working out at the gym I just joined. My goal is to lose the weight And keep it off!!!!

Replies

• dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello I have the same goal also I just want to be healthy overall! I just joined a gym and a class which I am very excited about.
  • wantingitgone
    wantingitgone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's great. Last year I was 115 and this year I am up to 146. I feel bad about myself. I hope you keep going strong. Nice to have ppl u can depend on for support
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I counted calories and tone with Nautilus machines but what really got the weight of for me was running. I got up to about 30 miles a week. It also made me feel great!
  • Back4Good2016
    Back4Good2016 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a lot to lose but getting there at a good pace. Lost 16 lb since new year!
  • tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This place is cool to start a weight loss goal... And for advice and support :smiley:
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've just gotten into the social side of MFP. Love it. Would certainly welcome an add, @wantingitgone
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! There's a lot of great people who are super-supportive here!
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's great. Last year I was 115 and this year I am up to 146. I feel bad about myself. I hope you keep going strong. Nice to have ppl u can depend on for support

My goal is to get back to 115 as well!! I'd love to be accountability buddies (i find it helps to have a similar goal to be successful) feel free to add me!