New here!

lchiarenza
lchiarenza Posts: 1
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am hoping to find some support in this journey I am taking to find and create a more healthy me! I am a very busy single mom of one fantastic little girl. Staying focused on myself is often difficult. Would love to get and give some help and motivation. Best wishes!

Replies

• cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Hi. Welcome. You will enjoy this site as there is tons of support and motivation on this site. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Add me as a friend if yoy like.
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Welcome! Everyone has been real encouraging on this site - feel free to add my as a friend.
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    welcome!! I am new too - day 3, please add me as a friend if you would like. I have a daughter too. Mine is 13 :)
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hi, I want to get healthy and fit. It will be a struggle, but I am ready for the journey. Support and encouragement welcomed!!!
  • Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    You can add me if you would like. You will love this site. Lots of people willing to be supportive!

SW 244
    CW 179
    GW 150
  • Kittykatch
    Kittykatch Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all. I'm new to MFP too and want to lose weight using all the tools and boards. So far it looks great and I am hoping to make friends with others trying to lose weight. I'm an Aussie mum of four late teens/early twenties kids so have a bit more time to devote to my journey now. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
This discussion has been closed.