Mad at myself definitely a bad day

Options
I'm not quitting but today was definitely a bad day but I will keep fighting.. I didn't go over my calories but I just ate some things I shouldn't have but the journey continues... Keep fighting!!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    So...you didn't go over your calories. Good job! I don't understand the problem. Did you eat rotten food?
  • leo_marin92
    leo_marin92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just ate bad food
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    The goal here is to stay within your calorie goal. How you get there is irrelevant. If you were under, that's a good day!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Well done for sticking to you goals
    Try and get that bad food mentality out it will mess with you
    The trick is to log accurately, stick to your goals and still enjoy the ride
    Good luck
  • Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as "bad food" unless it's filled with poison.
    As long as you eat everything, including junk, in moderation it isn't going to hurt you. No matter what the new-agey-fad-diet-steamed-broccoli-and-chicken-breast-for-every-dinner people might say. :P
  • Nell8i8
    Nell8i8 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You stopped yourself from going over your calories goal. Bravo!
    Now ...Perhaps think about how to prep your meals to keep you away from temptations that will make you feel bad about yourself. These feelings are normal. Go ahead and use that frustration as your fuel to have a good day tomorrow. Tomorrow is ready for you!
  • Lo0BLu
    Lo0BLu Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's just one day in the rest of your life, don't feel bad about it, accept and move on. Be happy you have made the choice to live a healthier life and you are sticking to it. Well Done YOU!!
  • FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You ate "bad" food and didn't go over your calorie goal. That's a perfect day to be honest. It meant you got to eat stuff you enjoy and also continue losing weight.

That is the best thing about counting calories, you get to enjoy the things you like!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Today was an opportunity, to learn how to prevent it from happening again
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Bad days are going to happen. The key is to not let them throw you off. Imagine what bad days were before you were counting calories, this is probably real progress in your life.
  • Broadfork
    Broadfork Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Sugar whacks my blood-sugar (as does under-eating). But I agree that you saved the day!
  • leo_marin92
    leo_marin92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words you all are right I can't beat myself up for one day. Journey continues thank u all again
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Just regroup and move on. Take a day and spend it in the grocery store, finding alternatives that are healthy and keep you on track. Over time you will find you can actually eat things you enjoy and like that are good alternatives and easier to fit into a healthy diet. And if you get creative, you can even munch on some good old "junk" food twists, or in the good old standard version.

Don't make it hard on yourself. Losing weight isn't about feeling beat up or restricted, it's about making changes. Find the methods that work for you.
  • TheRunningman1985
    TheRunningman1985 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If your week has been under your calorie goal then dont stress it. If youve worked your butt off in the gym then dont stress it. But try your best to leave the junk alone, you dont really need it. Dont continue in the cycle bro, break that bond. All the best