Cut or bulk

Options
19fleiwg4cvm.jpeg
I have lost about 8 kilos but yet i do not have visible abs. Weighting 69 kg at 176 cm is quit lowbut yet i dont have abs or not as lean as i should be. I think....
Im not sure wether i should try eat at a slight surplus and bulk or wether i should cut down a bit more. I was thinking of cutting for another month and then start my bulk!
I want to achieve a well built physique with a lean look (not too fatty)
What do you all suggest?
Thanks

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height, but at that weight I'm shredded. Well I was when I was competing anyway. Basically the choice is yours. You want visible abs, you have to lower your body fat more. You look right around 13%-16% IMO right now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    19fleiwg4cvm.jpeg
    I have lost about 8 kilos but yet i do not have visible abs. Weighting 69 kg at 176 cm is quit lowbut yet i dont have abs or not as lean as i should be. I think....
    Im not sure wether i should try eat at a slight surplus and bulk or wether i should cut down a bit more. I was thinking of cutting for another month and then start my bulk!
    What do you all suggest?
    Thanks

I see abs on you. You don't see them?
  • kianrashidi123
    kianrashidi123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I'm the same height, but at that weight I'm shredded. Well I was when I was competing anyway. Basically the choice is yours. You want visible abs, you have to lower your body fat more. You look right around 13%-16% IMO right now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I reckon you would have more lean body mass. So i would have to drop down to somewhere around 65 kg to hit 10% body fat to get abs. Don't you reckon thats way too skinny? I mean my bmi would even be below average (even though bmi is all *kitten*)
  • kianrashidi123
    kianrashidi123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Protranser wrote: »
    19fleiwg4cvm.jpeg
    What do you all suggest?
    Thanks

I see abs on you. You don't see them?

Yeah i do but its with good lighting and after a workout that you can see the abs