Welcome to the Biggest Loser...

Options
So... is it just me or does anyone else feel like we're all contestants on the biggest loser, but instead of competing we're on the same team? Maybe I'm crazy. I love seeing what excercises you guys are doing, and it motivates me to do mine! That's all. :)

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I feel like we are all at a virtual weight loss meeting.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I actually use the Biggest Loser Game for the Wii and I love it. It's structured, challenging, and quite fun. You don't need any additional equipment and you can use it without the WiiFit balance board. I also walk 2-3 miles a day (though I've missed the last two days due to being sick), and will be starting a Zumba class in a little under 2 weeks.
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ya it does -- and I really like it, this has been the best I've ever done -- but man I could use the cash reward at the end lol
  • kristenporterkp
    kristenporterkp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want the biggest loser game....I've heard good things. Is it worth getting?
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    thats a brill way to discribe it!

i watch a ep of biggest loser everynight as well as i find it help keep my motivation up cos i look and think well if they can do it so can i!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ya it does -- and I really like it, this has been the best I've ever done -- but man I could use the cash reward at the end lol

So true! How about we think of the money we'll save by eating less. lol
  • thekevinhu
    thekevinhu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want the biggest loser game....I've heard good things. Is it worth getting?

I'm curious if anyone here has this actually. Sounds like fun.