Looking for new friends! Yes, you want someone like me to be yours.

Options
gbasra95
gbasra95 Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
You are what your friends are.. Since I've gotten my first orientation to "the gym" in grade 10 and consistently working out wrong for 3-4 years with dedication, I've learned from great competitors and online mentors what it really takes. Over the time I've grown a huge passion for health and fitness as now it's a lifestyle. I'm gaining muscle mass and looking for some awesome new friends for support and just talking to and of course vice versa. I have no idea how you message people or if you add someone so just comment!

Replies

• Maliblu3
    Maliblu3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm always looking for friends on here so I'll send you a friend request. :) Health is more than lifestyle, it IS your life and it's what keeps us alive!
  • vj225
    vj225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello yes I'd like to make some friends here , thank you ! I've never really taken part in forums etc so will just try to bumble through . I started My Fitness yesterday ...
  • gbasra95
    Options
    Maliblu3 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm always looking for friends on here so I'll send you a friend request. :) Health is more than lifestyle, it IS your life and it's what keeps us alive!

Exactly! I love your way of thinking. That would be awesome, your the first ever person so I'll try to find how to accept..
  • gbasra95
    Options
    vj225 wrote: »
    Hello yes I'd like to make some friends here , thank you ! I've never really taken part in forums etc so will just try to bumble through . I started My Fitness yesterday ...

That's awesome man! I got going on this app about a week ago. Never knew about this too, you're going to kick butt and crush your goals!
  • farahfattal2
    farahfattal2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Heyy, finally i found someone that thinks like me. Healthy is not a goal to be reached, it's a way of living. I will add you :)
  • farahfattal2
    farahfattal2 Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :)
  • gbasra95
    Options
    Heyy, finally i found someone that thinks like me. Healthy is not a goal to be reached, it's a way of living. I will add you :)

Atta girl! Good for you, taking your health seriously!
  • specialspecha19
    specialspecha19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love the frame of mind. Im starting out and would love to get some tips and motivation from others. Ill add you :)