Looking to lose 40lbs

Options
Hello fellow MFP users! I'm here for motivation and to also help motivate, so feel free to add me. I gained 40 lbs over the past 3 years, I lost my Mother and Nephew within one year of each other and I looked for comfort in food, blahhhh. I've decided it's time to get back to myself and live a long HEALTHY Life. Who's with me? ☺

Replies

• maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry to beR of your losses, I'm with you add me as a friend
  • slf620
    slf620 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :) thank you maxally777!
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is a terrible year you had. I'm so sorry. Always happy to make new friends on here.
  • slf620
    Options
    Thank you! And ditto.
  • simplyyari
    simplyyari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. We have pretty similar goals, I'm looking to lose 50 pounds. I love making new friends
  • mferencevich
    mferencevich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You will get where you want to be... Add me if you would like.
  • biggccman
    biggccman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you need another contact I am also looking to accomplish a big weight loss too. I'm in for a whopping 84lbs.
  • vj225
    vj225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an awful year .... Very difficult for you . My daughter suffers from depression and anxiety ..she worries about something happening to me . I'm a comfort eater and have piled on 20 kilos in the last few years , would so love to get back into shape for health and vanity reasons too ! I have a big birthday Jan 17 .. Want to be looking good ! I'm not sure how to add friends .
  • misia85
    misia85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi to all. Looking to loose 50 lbs and keep healthy lifestyle. I hope to meet new friends and support them in this difficult journey. Thanks
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Add me hun, i'm a fellow comfort eater and hoping to lose 35lb
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your lost. Glad you joined. We are all here for support and motivation.
  • carafriyie836
    carafriyie836 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me as a friend if you want, I too fell victim to comfort eating and just completed a nine day cleanse losing 7.25lbs & 6" feeling FANFECKINTASTIC and moving onto next level of healthy eating and fitness.

Who would have known that getting fit could be so addictive?! Lol
  • kboddie101
    kboddie101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,.new to this. I'm looking to give and receive support for my weight lost journey. I need to lose 40 pounds, for health reasons and to avoid sickness. Any help, tips, pep talks will be appreciated. I hope to Be added as a friend. Thank you.
  • Bellocapelli
    Bellocapelli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    slf620 wrote: »
    Hello fellow MFP users! I'm here for motivation and to also help motivate, so feel free to add me. I gained 40 lbs over the past 3 years, I lost my Mother and Nephew within one year of each other and I looked for comfort in food, blahhhh. I've decided it's time to get back to myself and live a long HEALTHY Life. Who's with me? ☺

• Bellocapelli
    Bellocapelli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm so sorry about the loss of your loved ones. I'm too also looking for new friends and I'd like to lose 20lbs. Please add me and we can encourage one another
  • slf620
    Options
    You guys are all to kind, I appreciate the kind words, but most of all, the support, it's amazing that we all have the same goal, wether is loosing 5lbs or 50lbs, we have a mission for our health. Please feel free to add me and we'll all do this together! Have a great Saturday.
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Hi there. My name is Diane and I am looking to lose about 50 to 60 pounds this year. Preferably by August. I've been up and down with a lot of weight loss trends and diets in the past and I really want to do this now and keep it off for the rest of my life. I'm in my mid 30's and I'm tired of seeing the woman looking back at me in the mirror because I've lost weight before and I know I can do it again. Looking for ideas and support and just some friendly conversation about weight loss ideas and weight loss goals and of course what has worked for you. Please friend me or follow me and help me out. By the way I'm doing low carb high protein right now.