This is the last trying again

Options
I have started soo many diets, new ways of life it is sickening... I know what to do! There is no reason for me to be heavy. (Fat!) I have almost given up going out an drinking with our friends. My husband gas medical issues and is barely drinking so this helps. Drinking alcohol is a distraction in itself.. Our friends always tell me "your so pretty" etc... that doesn't help cause it's a psychological thing... it's almost like I tell myself....I look fine.... that's a crock! I'm obese... seriously. 5'3 .... 205.... I carry my weight well because I have wide shoulders and large chest.. (I had a large chest even when I was smaller, 135 lbs). Anyway, I am going to succeed. Have a good supprt team that will help hold me accountable. Mfp is also a wonderful tool for me to connect with you all who know what I'm going thru!!! Ps. I am also a member of planet fitness#

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Replace the "trying" mentality with a "doing" one and you've got this. :)
  • mndud
    mndud Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are going to do great :)
    I love this app and program because it is basically just made to make you feel good. You are not judged, you have a whole bunch of people in the same situation as you trying as hard to change and ressources to help you when you have a bad day (and a great day too ^^)!!!